Voting

Thursday, May 5, 2011

iloveyousomuchmuhammadhasniamir

MUHAMMAD HASNI AMIR..=)
i love u so much laa bie..=)..
thanks bcoz u have been patient with me from all time..
from the day we know each other..
from the day we start declared as 'couple'..
im sory for before this im treated u so bad..
but deep in my heart i really love you and i need u..
but sometimes my ego's and my heart are miserable..
and that makes me do something messy..
but u're the one that i found and looked for..
the one who really care of me..
the one who really love me..
the one who can stand with my behavior..
the one who success to win my heart back..
i really love u..
and i'll always miss u bie..=)
i dont want us to be far apart ukey..
u're the only one who light on my life..=P..
and now im counting for the first anniversary for us..=)
i cant wait for that time laa bie..=)

You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, my bie. That's where I'll be waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment